Pages

Easy Low Carb BBQ Chicken


I LOOOOOOVE my slow cooker and by using it, it doesn't get much 
easier to make delicious BBQ chicken in it. 

To save money, I get the BIG package of legs that usually has about 10-12 pieces and I make it all up for the whole week. You can also use boneless chicken breasts, thighs or leg quarters as well - works just the same. 

Now, to make this low carb I don't use regular BBQ sauce. I use to LOVE me some "Bullseye BBQ Sauce" but since I switched to "Guys BBQ Sauce (no assembly required)", I won't ever use anything else. The taste is fantastic! 

They have 4 flavors; Original, Spicy, Smokey Garlic & HOT.
(Ooooh - no hot for me!)

I use The Smokey Garlic for my chicken and the Spicy for hamburgers.
And here's what's special about them:

All natural ingredients
No preservatives
Sugar free
Gluten free
Trans fat free
Low sodium

YAY! And ...


... 5 CALORIES AND 1 CARB PER SERVING! 

Yes! I said that!



So now that you have that OR, a BBQ sauce of your choosing, you
just chuck all that chicken into the sleeve of the crockpot ... no need to make
it all fancy, just throw it in - give it a few good shakes of garlic powder and black pepper - 
 then cover it with half the bottle of sauce. 
Lastly, sprinkle it with some onion flakes, put the lid on it and let it cook
on LOW for 6 hours.

That's it! Takes less than 2 minutes to prepare.

Easy-peasy, eh? Now go ahead and give it a try :)

And ... Enjoy!





  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment